Detailed CV + list of publications (pdf).
French. Born in 1981 in Lons-Le-Saunier, France. Married, one child (2011).
- PhD thesis (February 2009)
Effects of Lattice Distortions on Low-Dimensional Strongly Correlated Systems (pdf in English)
at University of Strasbourg, Laboratory of Theoretical Physics (closed in December 2008).
- Master Degree in Physics, Joseph Fourier University, Grenoble (2005).
Speciality: Condensed Matter and Nanophysics.
- École Nationale Supérieure de Physique de Grenoble, ENSPG (now called Phelma)
A school belonging to the Grenoble Institute of Technology, INPG.
Master Degree in Engineering, speciality Functional Materials and Nanophysics.
Apart from physics...
- French, mother tongue.
- English, fluent.
- Spanish, fluent, DELE-superior in 2004
(official qualification accrediting level of competence and command of the Spanish language, by the Cervantes Instituts).
- German, intermediate level.
Computer stuff, photography, experimenting new (and sometimes weird) cooking recipes, various types of DIY ...
Last edited 2013-12-03